Co-Founder of The Savage Fitness Academy, Reece has decided to dedicate his life to helping others achieve their goals no matter the challenge.
Having started off in a career of Law, and having earned a Degree from Staffordshire University, Reece decided to make a change in his career path to make himself happier.
“I was sat at a desk for 9 hours a day, I would have no energy to go to the gym after or before work. I noticed myself slowly gaining weight and becoming unhappy with my life. But there’s always a point in which something needs to change.”
Reece then decided to gain his qualifications in Personal Training and then later on GP Referral, Obesity and Lower Back Pain specialist. Having already been a Martial Artist for over 15 years and a regular gym goer since the age of 16, it is in this field that Reece has chosen to make his name.
- • Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- • Level 3 Personal Trainer
- • Level 2 MMA Instructor
- • Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor
- • Level 2 Gym Based Combat/Boxing Trainer
- • Level 3 GP Referral Specialist
- • Level 4 Lower Back Pain Specialist
- • Level 3 Emergency First Aid Trained
- • Enhanced DBS Checked